Call KTB Advocacy Services at:
866.KTB.SERV Prompt #2
or speak with your Kistler Tiffany Benefits consultant
In an ever-changing benefits landscape, it is essential that we remain one step ahead of the market in order to provide our clients with new opportunities at
developing the most complete and cost-effective benefits strategy to meet the equally changing needs of employees. Kistler Tiffany Benefits offers unique and innovative products
and programs that allow employees to get more out of their benefits package. They include wellness, advocacy and healthcare innovation.
Health Advocate can help your employees navigate the complexities of the healthcare world and help them to make informed choices and decisions for
themselves and their families.
Health Advocate is a unique resource that assists employers and employees in many important ways. It provides help with high level claims issues, benefits explanations and
procedures, puts members in touch with doctors and specialists, and assists and guides you through getting procedures approved that you can't do or don't know how to do. It gives
members a better connection to special health care services and consultants.
Today more and more employers and employees routinely confront problems when accessing complex health care services and health insurance coverage. To help employers and employees
navigate these multifaceted systems, Kistler Tiffany Benefits offers a unique and highly effective resource: Health Advocate.
Health Advocate can work hand-in-hand with any health plan, or even outside a specific health plan, to guide organizations, their employees and employees' families through claims,
grievance, and benefit issues. It can also steer employees to better health care choices, quality health information, and expert physicians. Additionally, Health Advocate provides
employees with access to claims appeal representation, wellness programs, and a broad range of other support services. The program even includes a highly unusual feature: Health
Advocate extends its services to employees' parents and parents-in-law.
Health Advocate improves employer and employee experience with health insurance plans, and that's why we think it can be an excellent adjunct to your organization's benefit
The key to Health Advocate's service is the Personal Health Advocate, a registered nurse, who is assigned to serve each member when he or she first makes use of the program's
services. An expert in health care systems and case management services, the Personal Health Advocate works in concert with a team of physicians, insurance experts, and other
managers to provide clinical, insurance, and care coordination services. Health Advocate staffers are on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Here are just some of the highlights of Health Advocate services.
Here are just some of the highlights of Health Advocate services:
Administrative Services — Benefits Advantage™
- Help sorting out claims, claim codes, and related paperwork problems.
- Assistance with claims denial issues.
- Help with reviewing questionable bills to catch duplicate or erroneous charges.
- Advice and guidance on filing complaints or grievances with an insurer.
- Pointers for making the best use of pharmacy plans, answers about formulary
and benefit questions.
Information and Service Support — Health Advocate CareQuest™
- Helps locate and arrange for members' special needs services.
- Senior Care Navigator assists employees or family members nearing retirement or
already retired with a wide range of services geared especially for seniors.
- Representation (billable separately) during claims appeals processes.
- Guidance and support for members during a serious illness or injury.
- Coordination of wellness and alternative health care services, including acupuncture
- Help arranging transportation services to doctors' offices and other facilities.
Clinical Services — Physician Locator™ and Advocates of Excellence™
- Identifies primary and specialist physicians, dentists, and related health care providers.
- Assists in appointment scheduling.
- Identifies top medical institutions and other medical providers throughout the country.
- Helps members find hard-to-reach specialists to help meet complex health care needs.
Kistler Tiffany Benefits has partnered with Total Access Medical, LLC to bring Concierge Medicine to you and your employees. Some of the benefits of this
- Personalized executive medical care
- 24/7 board-certified physician access including house calls and in-office consultation
- Complete management of all healthcare including executive physicals, health-risk analysis
and specialty care.
Please contact your Kistler Tiffany Benefits representative for more information on this valuable service.